Newcastle District Bowling Association
Newcastle District Bowling Association Inc. (NDBA) is the headquarters for Bowls Administration for Newcastle/Zone 2.
Corona Virus (COVID-19) update
After a meeting of the President, Treasurer and Secretary today March 26 2020, it has been decided that the Office will remain closed until such time as the government lifts the restrictions in place and it is safe for all to again congregate.
Staff will be on site periodically to maintain financial business as required. Other than that they will be using up Annual Leave entitlements.
Clubs have been inquiring about refunds for events not played and we understand the hardship and frustration of our clubs and their members, but we all need to work together as a team to get us through these trying times.
Any decision regarding bowling events hosted by the State and NDBA will be circulated to you as they come to hand.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me via email or by phone should you have any inquiries in the meantime.
The President and the Executives of the Association hope that you and your family remain safe under these difficult times we all face.
P: 4929 3441. M: 0448 803 590.
Facebook = Zone 2 Bowlers.
The Zone 2 Executives, under the advice from Bowls Australia, have suspended all association events due to the threat of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) indefinitely.
With the majority of our members being in the “high risk” age bracket (62% over the age of 60) it has been decided to try and eliminate exposure as much as possible and as of today March 17 2020, Mid-Week Pennants, Saturday Pennants, Junior and Under 25 singles and Zone Open, Senior and President’s Fours and Club Championships will not proceed until further notice.
Whilst the NDBA and Bowls NSW is not in a position, currently, to enforce clubs to suspend organised social bowls events, we would hope that individuals and clubs understand the extraordinary and unusual circumstances facing all of us and would be socially responsible as we have been to help in any way to try and slow the spread of COVID-19 throughout NSW communities.
Obviously, any member who is experiencing symptoms should contact health authorities for testing and if positive they should notify their club immediately.
All Clubs will be notified of developments as they come to hand.
Wet weather information will be posted on this website as well as the “Zone 2 Bowler” Facebook page.
- 2020-024 ZONE 2 PRESIDENT'S FOURS 2020 DRAW.pdf (269.63 Kb)
- 2020-023A ZONE 2 SENIOR FOURS 2020 DRAW.pdf (221.13 Kb)
- 2020-022 ZONE 2 OPEN FOURS 2020 DRAW.pdf (304.62 Kb)
- 2020-020 ZONE 2 UNDER 25 SINGLES 2020 DRAW.pdf (231.33 Kb)
- 2020-019 ZONE 2 JUNIOR SINGLES 2020 DRAW.pdf (205.52 Kb)
- 2020-018 ZONE 2 JUNIOR FOURS.pdf (181.08 Kb)
- 2020-018 ZONE 2 JUNIOR FOURS SEMI FINAL RESULTS.pdf (182.23 Kb)
- 2020-015 Zone Championship fours date change.pdf (178.04 Kb)
- 2020-002B ZONE 2 SENIOR PAIRS 2020 quarters draw.pdf (171.58 Kb)
- 2020-001C ZONE 2 OPEN PAIRS 2020 Semi final draw and previous results..pdf (179.97 Kb)
- 2020-001B ZONE 2 OPEN PAIRS 2020 results and draw..pdf (449.88 Kb)
- 2020 UNDER 25 PAIRS DRAW.pdf (173.06 Kb)
- 2020 JUNIOR PAIRS DRAW.pdf (175.22 Kb)
- 2020_Pen_ResultsForm_G1_7.xlsx (39.35 Kb)
- 2020_Pen_ResultsForm_G1_7.pdf (116.33 Kb)
- 2020-018 ZONE 2 JUNIOR FOURS FINAL RESULTS.pdf (182.27 Kb)
- 2020-012A ZONE 2 PRESIDENTS TRIPLES 2020 FINAL RESULTS.pdf (349.69 Kb)
- 2020-011A ZONE 2 SENIOR TRIPLES 2020 FINAL RESULTS .pdf (288.66 Kb)
- 2020-010 ZONE 2 OPEN TRIPLES 2020 FINAL RESULTS.pdf (283.12 Kb)
- 2020-003A ZONE 2 PRESIDENTS PAIRS 2020 final results.pdf (277.59 Kb)
- 2020-002B ZONE 2 SENIOR PAIRS 2020 final results.pdf (279.31 Kb)
- 2020-002B ZONE 2 SENIOR PAIRS 2020 Updated results and final draw.pdf (279.21 Kb)
- 2020-001C ZONE 2 OPEN PAIRS 2020 final results..pdf (180.22 Kb)
- 2020 UNDER 25 PAIRS DRAW.pdf (173.11 Kb)
- 2020 OPEN TRIPLES SEMI FINALS & FINAL.pdf (45.25 Kb)
- 2020 JUNIOR PAIRS DRAW.pdf (175.27 Kb)
For all your bowling needs in Clothing and equipment contact Darryl on 49512095